Plan B hosted its first Lunchtime Special networking event in September 2016, and we received a really positive response from the local businesses that attended. We aim to host these events quarterly, with the next taking place in late November 2017.
The informal, yet organised, atmosphere of this networking event puts everyone at ease and provides maximum benefit for all attendees. As well as helping you make new connections, we hope to provide business support through specially selected guest speakers.
The event begins at 12pm and will end by 2pm, so it doesn't impact too heavily on your working day.
- Noon: Arrival with refreshments
- Open Networking for 30 mins.
- 1st Guest speaker for 30 mins including Q&A
- 2nd Guest speaker for 30 mins including Q&A
- 1.30pm: 2 course lunch and open networking
- 2pm: Event Close
Benefits of Attending
- Meet a number of people all in one place, saving you time and travel costs
- New business opportunities coming your way from other delegates present
- The contact details you collect present an opportunity to follow up contacts and referrals at your own pace
- Build a wide and relevant network of meaningful contacts that will help your business to grow
Who Should Attend
Local business who want to create awareness of their business and build relationships with other business people will benefit from attending these networking events.
How to Book
To book your place at our next event, please follow the link below to our EventBrite ticketing page.
The cost of the ticket is just £10. Marketing tables are available at a cost of £30 if you wish to increase attendees awareness of your company and make the most of the opportunity.